We want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, in an effort to ensure the safety of your privacy, below we present the most important information about the rules for us to process your personal data and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared to take into account the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”)
The Administrator of your personal data is Warter Fuels Spółka Akcyjna (Warter Fuels Joint Stock Company) with registered office in Warsaw located at the address: ul. Koralowa 60, 02-967 Warsaw, entered in The Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the Regional Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS [National Court Register] number 0000287699, with share capital 11,080,000.00 PLN paid up and covered, VAT: 774-000-14-31, REGON: 141138730 which within the Store sells goods or provides services.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to set up a Customer Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it (“Services”).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it can be:
- Provision of services offered by the Store
- Orders Implementation
- Direct marketing other than the newsletter
The basis for processing:
- The sales contract or actions that are taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- We have a legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
- The contract for the provision of services or actions that are taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to determine, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR))
- Our legitimate interest in the data processing for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR))
- Our legitimate interest in testing customer satisfaction (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases, it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- the registration in the Store will not possible
- no possibility of using the Store’s services
- no possibility of making purchases in the Store
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility to withdraw consent:
The possibility to withdraw your consent to data processing.
Data processing remains lawful until you withdraw your consent
The time of personal data processing.
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis for this, i.e. until:
- we will cease to have a legal obligation, which obliges us to process your data
- it will cease the possibility to determine, investigate or defend any claims related to the contract concluded by the parties
- you withdraw your consent to data processing if it was the basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing
– depending on what applies in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing personal data, we use organizational and technical measures comply with relevant law, including encrypting the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- correcting your personal data,
- deletion to your personal data,
- processing restrictions of your personal data,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
As well as:
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
– for reasons related to your particular situation – regarding the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
– if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you Contact us if you would like to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data are being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can:
- delete cookies
In this Store, cookies are used to:
- remembering information about your session
- sharing Store functions
To learn more about how to manage cookies, including how to turn them off in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key. In addition, appropriate tips can be found on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You can find more information about cookies in Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- software supplier needed to run an online store
- the entity performing the delivery of goods
- payment provider
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding personal data?
For any information, please write to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org